- 1 oz Dirty Devil Vodka
- 0.75 oz lemon juice
- 0.5 oz. cordial lime
- 3 fresh basil leaves
- 4-5 oz The Great Jamaican Soda Bitter Lemon
Filling: Lemon chips and dried basil powder
1. Wet part of the rim with lemon juice and sprinkle the basil powder on the wet part, tap on the glass to remove the excess.
2. Place all ingredients except bitter lemon soda in a shaker filled with ice and stir vigorously.
3. Filter into the serving glass filled with ice and add the soda.
4. Garnish with a lime chip and sprinkle a little basil on top of the cocktail.